Terms and Conditions
- Fellows are required to commit a maximum of their time to the fellowship research project during their award period.
- Fellows are expected to take part in the Center’s activities and academic exchange, and present their work at least once during their fellowship.
- In terms of financial compensation, fellows are required to adhere to the policy of no gain, no loss.
- As part of the Center’s network, alumni fellows are invited to participate in the Center’s community.
- Fellows are required to submit a report to the Center within two months after the completion of their fellowship. A summary of this report will appear on the Center’s website.
- Fellows must acknowledge funding by the Center in any related research output.